- Coach warm up
- Skill: Front Rack Position
- “Macho Man”
- EMOM for as Long as Possible
- 3 Power Cleans (185/135 lb) 3 Front Squats (185/135 lb) 3 Jerks (185/135 lb)
- *Each minute on the minute (EMOM), starting at the top of the minute, complete all three movements and rest the remainder of the minute. That’s a total of 9 reps per minute.
- *Score is total number of rounds completed before becoming unable to complete a round before the start of the next minute.
- *If athlete is scaling this should be a heavy load that becomes difficult to complete all 9 reps under the minute after several rounds: Choose Wisely
HIIT/Conditioning option posted daily at the box